About us

Title page > About us > For investors > Information about the company

Information about the company

Litgrid: responsibility, stability, competence
Litgrid, a public company, is the Lithuanian electricity transmission system operator that controls power flows in the country, maintains stable functioning of the power system, and implements strategic projects in the power sector. Operations of the company include: transmission of electricity via high-voltage equipment, control of the power transmission system, development of related infrastructure, and development of the electricity market.
 
Company registration date: 16 November 2010.
 
Auditor: PricewaterhouseCoopers UAB
 
Shares listed on the Nasdaq Vilnius Market Secondary Trading List: on 22 December 2010
 
Shareholders: EPSO-G owns 97.5 % of Litgrid shares, the remaining 2.5 % belongs to minority shareholders.
 
To top